Webtracs Info and Profile
Error messages in WebTRACSFrom: Romanick, Christine Sent: Friday, December 14, 2018 9:13:41 AM Good morning, It has been brought to our attention that on occasion, WebTRACS is not providing a job number when employees have been trying to accept a job offer. Instead, the employees are hearing an error message, “the job is no longer available because the profile of the job has changed”. We have heard from an occasional teacher that something similar has also occurred when accepting a job on-line. If you encounter this issue, please log into WebTRACS and review your jobs, to verify whether or not you have been assigned to the job. Please also send an email to email@example.com, providing your name, ID, date and approximate time of the call, and any job details you can recall, including job number (if you are able to see it). We have found a case where the employee was assigned to the job, but was not aware, due to this error. This issue has been reported to the vendor. We will keep you updated as we receive updates from the vendor.
Available Jobs feature in WebTRACSEffective September 2018, the Available Jobs feature will be available in WebTRACS. In addition to being offered jobs via telephone, Occasional/Casual employees will be able to view and accept jobs on the web. Click here to download the instructions. (pdf)
Accessing WebTracs on School Computers – September 2018Some OTs are experiencing problems login to WebTracs using school computers. Some have found that using Google Chrome will give them access. When they use Internet Explorer, they get ‘captcha’ requests which never work and informs them to contact system admin. When using school computers, please you Google Chrome as your browser.
CHANGES TO WEBTRACS’ CALLOUT HOURSMORNING CALLOUTS: 5:00 a.m. EVENING CALLOUTS: 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. The functionality of WebTRACS:
- Access WebTracs’ home page: https://dpcdsb.eschoolsolutions.com
- The following phone numbers are affiliated with TRACS 905-366-5640 OR 1-844-601-3830
- Access/User ID = Employee ID number Password = PIN
Tracs morning call out from 5:00 a.m. for all OTs and an evening call out from 4:00 to 10:00 p.m. to offer jobs to occasional teachers. Call out for OTs shall be by seniority, as per profile, and who is available to work, to ensure that the OT with the greatest seniority is called first. Calling shall continue down the list until the assignment is filled. For each call out assignment, the call out software will reset to the OT with the greatest seniority.
WebTRACS OT Profile Update (includes Out of Profile Calling)Article 13.02(b) states that Occasional Teachers can update their profile in the months of September and February. A profile update form has been created to assist in updating your profile. If you wish to alter your profile, please follow the instructions below:
- Review the classifications and locations on your profile on WebTRACS (under the ‘Schedule’ menu item)
- Launch the profile document: WebTRACS Profile Form (Download here)
- Complete the document, indicating the classifications and/or the locations you would like added or removed from your profile
- Save the document to your personal computer **This step is important. If you do not save the document before emailing it, we will not be able to see the changes you have requested**
- E-mail as an attachment the document to DPHR Poral (DHRPORTAL@dpcdsb.org) or click here.
- If you have selected only elementary classifications – select only elementary schools
- If you have selected only secondary classifications – select only secondary schools
- If you have selected both elementary and secondary classifications – be sure to select a combination of both elementary and secondary schools